Sunday, September 9, 2012

Maiden Voyage

Posted by Unknown On 1:24 PM | No comments
Hello there blogosphere! Today is the maiden voyage of Sneaky Green. This is my blog about greening up my family one sneaky experiment at a time. Sometimes I hit it out of the park and everyone raves about how great something worked or tasted, then other times there are epic fails. I'm sure you'll enjoy those funnies alot. I know my hubby does. Hrmph. But, from food, to healthcare, to personal products, to (EEK!) diapers I'm reducing our footprint and refashioning out life to a much greener end.

  With a family of 6 I have alot of different people to please, and my hubby is usually the most daunting. He recently started working from home, and the hope is that this will afford more time for actual homemaking (as opposed to fast food making. snort) and more time together as a family! Add in our 4 little ones, ages 7, 4, 2, and 1, and we're quite the rag tag bunch. So jump right in, make yourself at home, and maybe get a little sneaky with me!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input!

Unordered List

Labels