Saturday, October 6, 2012

Is There Ever Enough Time?

Posted by Unknown On 12:33 PM | No comments
 Time. It seems to slip through our fingers, be absorbed by school and children and cleaning. Before you know it only half of the day's tasks are accomplished, the kids still need baths and their teeth brushed, and it's already bedtime! 

Time. It's such a precious commodity, and one we treat as though we'll never have enough of it. I heard a quote while I was driving home that said (and I'm paraphrasing), "God gives us enough time in everyday to do everything he wants us to."  Quite a concept, right?  We are given exactly enough time. For everything. And if we squander it, waste it, misuse it... that's OUR fault.

Time. I don't want to wish there were more hours in my day. I want to use the hours, minutes, and seconds that I have wisely. To make the most of the time God has given me to accomplish the tasks he's set before me. 

What are some ways that you use your time wisely, and how do you keep your priorities straight?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input!

Unordered List

Labels