Sunday, October 28, 2012

Football has been ruling my life!

Posted by Unknown On 1:12 PM | No comments
Baby mermaids are the best!
Hello again lovely readers! I know posts have been few and far between over the last 2 weeks, but football was ruling my life. My 7 year old's football team made the playoffs so they bumped practices to 3 times a week, as well as game days. I was eating, sleeping, and breathing football. 

 Halloween is Wednesday, and I am trying to pull together costumes for my 1 and 2 year old. I would love to hear some ideas for {quick & easy} homemade costumes for a girl and boy. I was originally going to do matching witch costumes for myself and baby girl, but I think the time has passed to be able to do that. The 2 year old has no opinion at all on his costume. He loves Thomas and Cars 2, and I asked if he wanted to be either one and I was met with a resounding, "No!" So I'm at a bit of a loss. I think this calls for a Pinterest intervention. :) Last year I managed to put together a last minute mermaid costume for Sissy, and a few years ago I made a super easy SUPER adorable gnome costume for my then 1year old boy.

My green monster and garden gnomes in 2010
So show me pics, give me your ideas, spam me with links for cute, easy, cheap or free homemade costume ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input!

Unordered List

Labels